JUSTICE WILL BE SERVE

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVE
The Supreme Court Justices of the United States sit for a formal group photo in the East Conference Room of the Supreme Court in Washington on October 8, 2010. The Justices are (front row from left) Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, John G. Roberts (Chief Justice), Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Bader Ginsburg; (back row from left) Sonia Sotomayor, Stephen Breyer, Sameul Alito and Elena Kagan, the newest member of the court. On my web page I'm going to be talking about Judges. Juvenile Judges and Criminal Judges and Supreme Court Judges I think they are the best. They do anything and mostly everything they want. Most importantly, they are fair in all ways. I'm going to be giving u updates of Judges and how the judicial system work. Trust me it's not like T.V Judges it's a whole different thing.

Friday, September 24, 2010

JUDGE CONSTANCE BAKER MOTLEY



THE  FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN  TO SERVE ON THE FEDERAL BENCH

No comments: